Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ cup whole wheat pastry flour or white whole wheat flour or regular whole wheat flour
- ½ cup oats
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon table salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut, divided
- ⅓ cup chopped candied ginger
- ⅓ cup chopped dried cherries or cranberries
- ½ cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate (about 1½ ounces, you may sub chocolate chips)
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 large egg, preferably at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon turbinado (raw) sugar
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?