Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 small to medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced (or butternut squash)
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste* (available in the Asian section at most grocery stores)
- 1 cup uncooked farro, rinsed (or 2 cups cooked whole grains, like wheat berries, spelt berries or kamut)
- 6 to 7 cups vegetable broth (or water flavored with vegetarian bouillon cubes)
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas (or one can of cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained)
- ½ roasted red pepper, finely chopped (I used jarred)
- ½ small bunch of crinkly purple kale or green kale, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional, if you like it extra spicy like me)
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?