Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2.5 ounces whole wheat chiocciole (about 2 cups of dried chiocciole)
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup Gorgonzola cheese, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 2 medium organic Fuji apples, roughly chopped
- Black pepper
- ⅓ cup toasted pecans
- ½ to 1 small lemon, squeezed over the cooked pasta
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?