Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin pure
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, plus more to swirl on top
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon allspice or cloves
- 1¾ cups whole wheat pastry flour or regular whole wheat flour
- Optional- ⅓ to ½ cup rinsed millet
- 1 teaspoon baking soda*
- ¼ cup hot water*
- Optional- turbinado (raw) sugar for sprinkling on top
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?