Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (preferably cold pressed)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste (keep in mind that you will be salting the kale)
- 4 to 5 big stalks of green or purple kale
- 1 small green apple, cut into small pieces
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 1 tablespoon red onion, sliced into thin strips
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?