Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 to 7 globe zucchinis and/or bell peppers, sliced in half through the stem
- 2 cups cooked wheat berries (see instructions above).
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas (or about 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained)
- ½ cup basil pesto
- 4 oz crumbled feta, which is about ⅔ cup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- lemon juice (optional) for drizzling over the vegetables after baking
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?