Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- ½ small white onion, chopped
- ⅓ cup loosely packed cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeo, deseeded and membranes removed, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small lime, juiced, or 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- pinch sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- hot sauce (Cholula recommended)
- 1 scant tablespoon butter
- ⅓ cup Jack cheese or other melty cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons black beans
- handful blue corn chips or tortilla chips, broken into small bite-sized pieces
- optional garnishes: sliced avocado, sour cream, hot sauce, etc.
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1⅔ cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrate 12 grams|
|Sugars 9 grams|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|