Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup roasted peanuts (unsalted or lightly salted)
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (the juice of less than 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium tamari (or other soy sauce)
- about 5 cloves garlic (to taste)
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 (14-ounce) package extra-firm tofu
- 1+ tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 heaping cups arugula, roughly chopped
- 3 big carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 4 Persian cucumbers, cut into matchsticks (or about 2 regular cucumbers)
- 2 red or orange bell peppers, top and bottom removed and sliced into thin strips
- 1 jalapeo, cut into matchsticks (optional)
- 3 green onions, sliced into thin rounds
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh mint
- 8 sheets rice paper (8 to 10 inches in diameter)
- Sriracha hot sauce, for serving with assembled spring rolls (optional)
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?