Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- scant ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 small purple cabbage, cored and sliced into small stripes (about 2 cups)
- 8 radishes, stems and ends removed, finely sliced and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium organic Granny Smith apples, or other tart, crisp apple
- loose ½ cup chopped cilantro
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?