Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ pound (8 ounces) whole wheat fettuccine (linguine would also work)
- 1 generous tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped rosemary, plus more for sprinkling on top (a 3-inch sprig of rosemary should do it)
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 3 ounces goat cheese cheese, cut into big chunks
- 1 cup pumpkin puree*
- pinch red pepper flakes
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- shaved Parmesan cheese for topping
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?