Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 ounces soba noodles*
- ½ cup reduced sodium tamari (or soy sauce, just be sure it's reduced sodium or it will taste too salty)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons quality peanut oil, olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (I used half a bag)
- ¾ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- ¼ head of red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 whole carrots, shredded with vegetable peeler
- 2 cups shelled edamame, steamed
- ½ cup toasted sesame seeds
- one lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeo, finely chopped
- peanut butter!
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?