Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped into big pieces
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- ¾ inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- totally optional: ¼ teaspoon toasted sesame oil, which isnt raw, but tastes good!
- 5 big stalks of kale
- Sea salt
- Raw red pepper and ginger salad dressing (see recipe above)
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced into strips with a vegetable peeler
- 3 tablespoons purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?