Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 package of soba noodles*
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into two inch strips
- 5-6 tightly bunched broccoli stems (about 1½ to 2 pounds), cut into florets
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil, for stir-frying
- 2 handfuls fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 small bunch of green onions, thinly sliced
- lightly roasted peanuts, for topping
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced and crushed into a paste (I used my garlic press)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium tamari
- Big pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ to ½ cup hot water
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?