Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Kosher salt or coarsely ground sea salt
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) silver tequila
- 1½ ounces (3 tablespoons/about 1½ small limes) fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons/about ½ of a medium orange) fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon light agave nectar
- 1 lime wedge or round, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrate 12 grams|
|Sugars 9 grams|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|