Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 piece (about 2 inches) fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 large carrots, peeled and finely diced (about 1 cup)
- 1¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk (reduced fat or regular), divided
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup dried red lentils, picked over and rinsed
- ⅓ cup coarsely chopped tart dried cherries or cranberries
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro stems, plus 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves for garnish
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?