Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1¼ cups whole wheat flour
- 1¼ cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- ⅛ teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup light coconut milk with the juice of half a lemon (or low fat buttermilk)
- ½ cup packed muscovado sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (or vegetable/canola oil)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 small Gala apples, chopped into small pieces
- turbinado (raw) sugar and nutmeg, for sprinkling on top
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?