Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup dried brown lentils, picked over and rinsed
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups vegetable broth (or water)
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms (or white mushrooms), sliced
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried terragon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce (optional)
- 2 eggs
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?