Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1⅓ cup whole wheat Israeli couscous (or any other small pasta shape, youll need about 3 cups cooked)
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- pinch of sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3 ounces feta, crumbled (about ⅓ cup)
- 10 kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into super thin rounds using a vegetable peeler
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced into super thin rounds using a vegetable peeler
- ⅓ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ⅓ cup basil, chopped
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?