Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ¾ cup whole spelt flour (or an additional ¾ cup whole wheat pastry flour)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (I used a bag of Ghirardelli 60% Cocoa Chips)
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?