Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1¼ cup brown basmati rice
- 2½ cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or quality vegetable oil
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 inch nub of ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste*
- 3 Thai chiles, chopped (entirely optional)
- 1 can (14 ounces) light coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 to 2 teaspoons turbinado (raw) sugar or brown sugar
- 1 package of extra-firm tofu (optional)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons brown rice wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons soy sauce (I used reduced-sodium tamari)
- handful of cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups seasonal vegetables, chopped (like broccoli, asparagus, carrots or bell peppers)
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?