Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups whole wheat pastry flour or whole wheat flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons turbinado (raw cane) sugar, plus more for sprinkling on top
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- zest of one lemon
- 1 cup blueberries (I used frozen but fresh would be even better!)
- ½ cup plain low fat Greek yogurt (I used 0% fat yogurt by Fage)
- ½ cup milk of choice (I used 2%)
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?