Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar (I used organic turbinado sugar)
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt (I used 0% fat plain Chobani yogurt)
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1½ cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (if frozen, dont bother defrosting). I suspect any muffin-friendly fruit would be great!
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?