Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1½ cups medium grind cornmeal, preferably stone ground
- 1½ cups white whole wheat flour or regular whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- dash cinnamon
- 1½ cups buttermilk, at room temperature
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup maple syrup (preferably grade B)
- 1½ cups fresh cranberries
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?