Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup whole-wheat couscous
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup orange juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 teaspoons ume plum vinegar
- sea salt
- 10 dried apricots, thinly sliced (about ⅓ cup)
- 2 tablespoons dried currants or raisins
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- ¼ medium-sized red onion, finely sliced or diced (about ½ cup)
- 1 medium carrot
- ¼ cup pine nuts
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?