Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ pound dried black beans, picked over and rinsed (or 2 cans of cooked beans*; youll need about 4 cups, cooked)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces Mexican beer (I used Tecate, Sara recommends a darker beer like Negra Modelo)
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo, chopped (1 pepper, not the whole can!), or ½ teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- scant ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- sea salt
- 6 poblano chiles
- 1 cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese (I couldnt find cotija, so I used feta)
- 1 cup shredded Jack cheese
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?