Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup millet, rinsed
- 3 cups water
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon or more of organic peanut oil or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ inch fresh ginger, skin removed and finely chopped or grated through a Microplane
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 3 carrots, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- Handful of asparagus, tough ends snapped off and sliced into 2-inch pieces
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon tamari, shoyu or soy sauce*
- Recommended garnishes: chopped fresh cilantro and red pepper flakes
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?