Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
All American Trifle
- 3 pounds fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 (3.3 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (6 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 2 tablespoons coconut-flavored rum, or to taste, divided (optional)
- 2 (16 ounce) prepared pound cakes, cubed
- 2 pints fresh blueberries, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.1g|
|Saturated Fat 21.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|