Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
All American Cheese Strata
- 1 teaspoon butter, at room temperature
- 2½ cups whole or lowfat (2%) milk
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Five 1-inch thick slices French bread, crusts removed
- 4 ounces brick cheese, coarsely grated (or use Butterkäse or Havarti)
- 4 ounces Colby cheese, coarsely grated (or use Crowley or mild cheddar)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 161kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 129mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|