Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 small or ½ large eggplant (about ¾ pound), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 12 slices sundried tomato or other dried tomato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 large garlic clove, cut into four pieces
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 7 slices stale or toasted sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 1½ cups grated carrots
- Fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola or corn oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 575kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 98g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|