Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- About 1 teaspoon unsalted butter (optional)
- 1 cup minced onion
- 4 heaping cups mushrooms (1 pound), sliced or minced
- ½ teaspoon salt (possibly more)
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|