Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
All-Butter Pie Pastry Dough
- 3/4 cup cake flour (175 mL)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (125 mL)
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar (15 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 7 tbsp cold unsalted butter, cut into small chunks (105 mL)
- 3 to 4 tbsp ice water (approx.) (45 to 60 mL)
- Blending fork
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|