Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
All-American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups toasted walnut or pecan pieces, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 275kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 48mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|