Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Alison's Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 2 cups water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 10 cubes beef bouillon, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|