Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 pounds potatoes, scrubbed and cubed with skin
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 large head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|