Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Alisha's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- 8 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or to taste
- 1 pound ham, diced
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch onion powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|