Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Alfredo Florentine Chicken Panini
- 1 (270 g) tub PHILADELPHIA Original Cooking Creme, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup tightly packed chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- 10 (1/2 inch thick) slices Calabrese bread (crusty Italian bread)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Kraft 4 Cheese Italiano Shredded Cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|