Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped green chile peppers
- 1/2 pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 pound shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can pitted black olives, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|