Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Alaskan King Crab Summer Rolls
- 1 (2-inch-long) piece daikon radish
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 (2-inch-long) piece seedless cucumber
- 1/2 fresh jalapeo, stemmed and seeded
- 1/2 ripe medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (not seasoned)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ounce (flying-fish roe)
- 1/4 cup bottled juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian chile oil, or to taste
- 8 (8-inch) round rice-paper wrappers
- 1 pound crabmeat (from about 3 Alaskan king crab legs), picked over and coarsely flaked
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced diagonally
- 8 cilantro sprigs plus 16 leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?