Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Alaska Salmon Bake with Pecan Crunch Coating
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 lemon wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|