Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Alabaster Mashed Potatoes and Turnips
- 1 large turnip (about 2 pounds), peeled and chopped
- 2½ pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- About 1½ cups whole milk, low-fat milk, heavy cream, or a combination
- ¼ cup minced fresh chives or parsley (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 191kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|