Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 slice white bread, crusts removed and cubed
- Water, for soaking
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 whole egg (see Notes)
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cold water (approx.)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 178kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 35mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|