Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ahi Poke Salad
- 1 1/4 pounds ahi tuna, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons lightly crumbled wakame seaweed
- 1 tablespoon ground roasted macadamia nuts
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|