Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Agnolotti with Crab Meat and Shrimp in Clam Sauce
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- cup minced fresh Italian parsley
- teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound small shrimp (about 30), shelled, deveined and cut in half crosswise
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cups peeled, seeded and crushed tomatoes, either ripe, fresh plum tomatoes or canned Italian plum tomatoes (preferably San Marzano), or a mix of the two
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups clam shucking liquor or bottled clam juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?