Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aglio e Olio
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1/3 cup good olive oil
- 8 large garlic cloves, cut into thin slivers
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for serving
- Directions1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 2 tablespoons of salt and the pasta and cook according to the directions on the package. Set aside 1 1/2 cups of the pasta cooking water before you drain the pasta.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?