Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aged Rib Eye with Onion Purée
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 medium Vidalia or Maui onions (about 1 1/4 pound total), very thinly sliced on a mandoline (about three packed cups)
- 1/4 cup low-salt chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 28-ounce rib-eye steak (about 2 inches thick), standing at room temperature for 1 hour
- Coarse sea salt
- Assorted soft herb sprigs (such as tarragon, flat-leaf parsley, and chervil)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?