Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Agave-Glazed Pork Belly with Grilled Pineapple
- 1 4-pound pork belly (with or without rib bones)
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt plus more
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper plus more
- 6 poblano chiles, stemmed, coarsely chopped
- 3 habanero chiles, stemmed, sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 3 serrano chiles, stemmed, chopped
- 1 cup agave syrup (nectar), divided
- Vegetable oil
- 1 ripe pineapple (about 3 1/2 pounds), peeled, cored, cut into 1/2" rounds
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?