Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
After the Holidays Ham Bone Soup
- 1 ham bone with some meat
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes with juice
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham, or amount leftover
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|