Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
African Curried Coconut Soup with Chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion (about 6 ounces), chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper (about 6 ounces), chopped
- 1 jalapeo chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes, seeded and peeled, fresh or canned (see Cook's Tip)
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (14-ounce) can light coconut milk
- 3/4 cup cooked white or brown rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?