Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
African Cabbage Stew
- 1 large head cabbage, diced
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can mackerel in tomato sauce
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 pinch seasoned salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|