Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
African Bean and Peanut Soup
- 1/2 cup dried black-eyed peas
- 1/2 cup dried navy beans
- 5 cups water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 3/4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?